M-Net Movies Fast and Furious pop-up channel is a little obsessed with the F-Word! To celebrate, the M-Net Movies Fast and Furious pop-up channel on DStv 109, as well as the release of the much-anticipated eighth installment of the Fast franchise, M-Net Movies is giving one lucky viewer and partner a chance to win a trip to the official global premiere of The Fate of the Furious 8 in New York City.
Every day for two weeks, viewers will get the chance to answer a Fast movie related fan trivia question to prove that they are a more than a little obsessed with the F-Word. Each correct answer gains the viewer an entry into the competition. A new question will be released daily on mnet.tv.
Winner must have a valid passport able to travel between 6 April 2017 and 10 April 2017.
Terms and Conditions:
- To enter the competition, entrants must complete the “M-Net Movies Fate of the Furious” entry form by answering the competition question and submitting their personal information on mnet.tv by 26 March. Each correct answer is an entry into the competition. Each person is allowed a maximum of 14 entries during the competition period.
- The competition opens on 13 March 2017 at 09:00 and closes on 26 March 2017 at 23:59.
- The competition is only open to residents of South Africa.
- 1 Winner will be chosen by random selection from the list of competition entries, that have answered the competition question correctly, in the presence of an auditor on 27 March 2017.
- The winner will be contacted using the contact details provided with his/her entry.
- The winners will have 72 hours to claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, M-Net reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
- The winner will be announced on MNET.tv by 1 April 2017.
- The Prize for the winner shall consist solely of:
- Return Economy Flight tickets from Johannesburg/Cape Town to New York City (United States of America) for two adults. Prize is valid to travel ex JNB/CPT – if the winner is travelling out of another city in South Africa the cost to travel to and from one of these cities (JNB/CPT) will be at the winner’s expense.
- Hotel stay in New York City. Accommodation based on two people sharing a room.
- 1 set of Double tickets to the Official Premiere of Fast and the Furious 8.
- At least one person travelling must be above the age of 18 years old.
- The prize is valid for travel between 6 April 2017 and 10 April 2017
- The winner’s prize experience may be filmed and M-Net may use the footage from the filming, including without limitation any adaptation, extract or still photograph (‘Footage’) on various platforms. These platforms include, without limitation, M-Net channels, M-Net online (or its affiliates) platforms, mobile platforms, multimedia platforms and social media such as Facebook, Twitter, websites, blogs, YouTube, WeChat and/or online video.
- Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, meals, transportation, incidentals, etc.) are included in the prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Entry into the competition and/or acceptance of a prize (in the event of winning the prize), an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The winner is over the age of 18 years old
- The winner and partner have valid passports
- The winner and partner have valid United States Visas for travel to New York.
- The winner is available for travel between 6 April 2017 and 10 April 2017. If the winner cannot travel between the stipulated dates the winner forfeits the prize.
- Prize does not include personal expenses, incidentals, or food and drink unless otherwise stated
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability; if unavailable, experiences and items of a similar nature and value may be offered.
- Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable; no cash alternative is available
- In the event that the winner forfeits the prize, M-Net reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
- The winner accepts all risk associated with the participating in the ‘M-Net Movies Collide Experience’ (winner indemnifies and holds M-Net harmless for any damages, injuries or losses as a result of participating in the experience).
- If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of M-Net, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, M-Net reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel the Competition.