M-Net Inspire pop-up channel 109 has partnered with Trafalgar Holidays to give 1 lucky viewer and their partner a guided holiday through inspirational Italy.
The channel aims at showcasing moments that inspire the viewers to make the most out of life’s experiences. In partnership with Trafalgar Guided Holidays, M-Net Inspire is encouraging viewers to unwind, taste, meet and explore on this amazing journey.
Feeling inspired to go on a European adventure? Visit Trafalgar Holidays and discover one of their 109 trips to Europe!
Terms and Conditions:
- To enter the competition, entrants must complete the “M-Net Inspired to Discover” entry form by answering the competition question and submitting their personal information on mnet.tv (m-net.dstv.com/competition/m-net-inspired-to-discover-competition) by 29 January 2017.
- The competition opens on 16 December 2016 at 09:00 and closes on 29 January 2017 at 23:59.
- The competition is only open to residents of South Africa.
- 1 Winner will be chosen by random selection from the list of competition entries, that have answered the competition question correctly, in the presence of an auditor by 3 February 2017.
- The winner will be contacted using the contact details provided with his/her entry.
- The winners will have 72 hours to claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, M-Net reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
- The winner will be announced on MNET.tv by 10 February 2017.
- The Prize for the winner shall consist solely of:
- Two Return Economy Flight tickets from Johannesburg/Cape Town to Italy. Prize is valid to travel ex JNB/CPT – if the winner is travelling out of another city in South Africa the cost to travel to and from one of these cities (JNB/CPT) will be at the winner’s expense.
- 10 nights’ accommodation based on two people sharing a room.
- Visa costs
- Ground transportation in Italy
- An expert Travel Director.
- 10 Hot buffet breakfasts
- 5 Dinners (including Be My Guest).
- The prize is valid for travel on the trip date of 5 August 2017
- The winner’s prize experience may be filmed and M-Net may use the footage from the filming, including without limitation any adaptation, extract or still photograph (‘Footage’) on various platforms. These platforms include, without limitation, M-Net channels, M-Net online (or its affiliates) platforms, mobile platforms, multimedia platforms and social media such as Facebook, Twitter, websites, blogs, YouTube, WeChat and/or online video.
- Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, meals, transportation, incidentals, etc.) are included in the prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Entry into the competition and/or acceptance of a prize (in the event of winning the prize), an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The winner is over the age of 18 years old
- The winner and travel partner must have valid passports
- The winner is available for travel on the trip date of 5 August 2017. If the winner cannot travel between the stipulated dates the winner is allowed to transfer the prize to friend or family member. The prize may not be exchanged for cash.
- Prize does not include personal expenses, incidentals, or food and drink unless otherwise stated
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability; if unavailable, experiences and items of a similar nature and value may be offered.
- Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable; no cash alternative is available
- In the event that the winner forfeits the prize, M-Net reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
- The winner accepts all risk associated with the participating in the ‘M-Net Movies Collide Experience’ (winner indemnifies and holds M-Net harmless for any damages, injuries or losses as a result of participating in the experience).
- If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of M-Net, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, M-Net reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel the Competition.